Expertise & Experience
CM has an excellent team of Project Managers who have great expertise and experience in managing a range of different projects within the construction industry.
The CM team can get involved at any stage or you project. We often manage the entire design and consultant team keeping them on track with the project timeline and budget.
- Site visit to the site attending the briefing meeting.
- General communication and timelines during design, providing construction build-ability, product suitability and availability.
- Assist with contract preparation.
- Assist with contractor procurement either via tender or negotiated contract.
- Assist with issuing of building consent documentation to the contractor.
- Review contractors SSSMP and site access plan.
- Review contractor’s construction programme.
- Pre contract setup.
- Confirming all insurance cover is in place.
- Minutes issued to client and building contractor.
- Receive and audit the contractor’s safety, quality, and traffic management plans during construction.
- Responding to any requests for information and issuing contract instructions accordingly.
- Monitor and adjust the contingency sum with the allocated QS.
- Grant extensions of time.
- Prepare and issue a list of defects during the defect’s liability period (in conjunction with the designer).
- Issue Practical completion certificate.
- End of defects period.
- Attend site and issue final completion certificate.